Please note that there are 2 new temporary measures for all patients attending our surgery:
- An initial telehealth appointment is required before any face to face consultation.
- All patients are required to wear a mask.
Please read on for further information.
Temporary Measure 1: An initial telehealth appointment (phone-call with your GP) is required before any face to face consultation.
- An initial telehealth appointment is required with your GP to determine if you need to attend the surgery. Many consultations can be completed entirely via telehealth.
- You will be advised at the time of your call if there will be an out of pocket expense. The fees for telehealth are the same as our standard consultation fees.
- If you are required to come in for a face to face appointment, the initial telehealth appointment will be bulk billed (no out-of-pocket expense).
- Any rebates will be returned to you within 48 hours of payment.
Temporary Measure 2: All patients are required to wear a mask.
- As of Monday 20th of July, all patients attending our surgery will be required to wear a mask to remain in the waiting room and to enter consultation rooms.
- Medical masks will be available from the reception desk for a small cost ($2.00). If you require one, please ring the doorbell and wait for reception to bring a face mask to you before entering.
- Fabric masks, surgical masks and home-made masks are acceptable.
- As always, remember to call reception desk on arrival from your car in the carpark before entering the waiting room. Our reception team will guide you through our check-in procedure.